Whether or not you’re in the trucking industry, staying on top of your finances is always a smart thing to do. While traditional bookkeeping has helped countless people achieve financial stability and control over the years, the practice has evolved into a digital format, making it as easy and accessible as ever – just as long as you have access to a computer! If you’re in the trucking industry, you know how complicated it can be to manage records and information, whether it includes billing, mileage, or even reporting. Accounting software can integrate all of these things into one compact system, making it easy as ever to keep records and manage your finances. In today’s blog, we’ll be looking at the best trucking accounting software for 2022. If that sounds interesting, keep reading below for more information!
Q7: A Leading Software For Trucking Companies
Don’t let its simple name fool you, Q7 is chock full with a variety of features to help your business run as seamlessly as possible. Offered by Frontline Software Technology, Q7 has been a hit with trucking companies across the industry.
- When it comes to features, Q7 will not fail you with its various accounting tools, including payroll, general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts repayable
- This software is proudly engineered in the U.S.
- You can upgrade your software to include helpful features such as shipment status notifications
- While a great software, the pricing of Q7 can be amibuguous as it is only revealed with a quote
- Unlike other software, Q7 does not offer a free trial
- While not a fault of this software, Q7 is an extensive program that will likely require much time to learn
Intuit Quickbooks Online: Great For On-the-Go Accounting
Though not necessarily tailored to the trucking industry, Quickbooks Online has been a favorite of small businesses for some time. This is largely due to the fact that it is cost-efficient and great for on-the-go accounting, thanks to its great mobile app. With Quickbooks, you can even scan receipts and send invoices while on the road!
- Quickbooks has widespread appeal for a reason – it’s quite easy to learn! It has a relatively simple interface that is easy to use
- Nationwide assistance
- Excellent mobile app
- Not ideal for solo truckers as the cost of Quickbooks can be pricey
- It’s customer support may not be as good as other softwares as you cannot directly call them
Why Choose AWA for Your Transportation Collection Needs?
AWA operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning, if we cannot collect, you owe us nothing. If you have unpaid freight invoices and are not sure what to do next, call 662-892-8591 to speak with one of AWA’s client specialists today or Place a Direct Claim Today
For more information on our agency practices and methods, view our AWA Collection Process