A transportation collection agency is a company or organization that will work with you to collect on delinquent payments and late or non-payments. With that said, a collection agency should never be mistaken as a debt buyer because they do not directly buy your debt.
An Additional Resource to Help You Recover Any Lost Debts
A transportation-based collection agency can help facilitate the process of collecting on unpaid freight invoices. This is beneficial as a business owner since you can effectively create a buffer between yourself, and the delinquent party.
With the help of a transportation debt collection agency, this can help to reduce the stress on a business owner and allow them to focus on their business while freeing up valuable time that would otherwise be spent tracking down any unpaid debts. Your time is valuable and should be spent on improving your business, not going back and forth with a debtor that is delinquent on a bill!
Debt Collection Agencies Can Help You Get Results!
The longer it takes to collect a debt, the more difficult it becomes to collect on your own. This is the primary reason why it is ideal to receive payment for debt as fast as possible, so hiring a transportation collection agency that is skilled in their field is best bet for yielding fast results.
Below is a list of common debt collection services offered by AWA:
- Conducting Investigations on debtor & UCC searches
- Locate affiliated companies & individuals
- Run reports on company & debtors’ credit
- Assess which party is liable to pay the debt, whether it be debtor’s, affiliate companies, or any third party involved
- Contact delinquent party and seek voluntary resolution, if voluntary resolution is not possible, we will inform our clients and assist in any litigation matters such as recommendations in terms of action
- Collection of Payment or filing of lawsuit to collect on unpaid debts
- Report to client on final verdict if collection efforts were successful or deemed non-collectible
Why Choose AWA for Your Transportation Collection Needs?
AWA operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning, if we cannot collect, you owe us nothing. If collection efforts are successful, our rates will be based on how old and how much the debt is, if there is a damage claim, and whether the debtor is in or out of business.